Are you interested in starting a career with one of central PA’s fastest growing companies? Are you an analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment? This position is responsible for controlling, tracking, and coordinating all aspects of commercial kitchen projects from design development to final installation. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K match and wellness programs.
- Successfully assist project manager's in managing multiple projects
- Manage timely and effective correspondence with all project team members
- Develop submittal packages including schematics, spec books, rough ins and utility schedules
- Review construction documents and prepare project documents suchas change orders and RFI's
- Manage manufacturer and fabricator delivery dates and schedules
- Jobsite visits, reviews and meeting attendance as required
- Develop and keep project team up to date on project schedules
- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics or potential
- Natural mechanical aptitude
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in construction, manufacturing, architectural or design industries is a plus.
- No experience in commercial food service is expected.