Are you an analytical, detail-oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment? This position is responsible for leading the drafting department as well as creating shop drawing submittals and completing drawing revisions in a timely and accurate fashion by using AutoCAD or Revit. We’re looking for driven individuals to help promote a high-performance, winning culture. Successful candidates have the potential to grow into future management positions.
- Create accurate, detailed shop drawings in AutoCAD Mechanical as well as 3D programs such as Autodesk Inventor and Revit as needed using the provided information from Customer Drawings and Specifications
- Serve as liaison with customers, in house project managers and other team members to efficiently gain approved shop drawings
- Create BOM’s and equipment schedules based upon fabrication requirements
- Manage time between multiple projects simultaneously with direction from management to ensure drawings are submitted in a timely fashion
- Lead and develop other drafting team members by answering questions, providing insight on best practices and review of drawings
- Demonstrated leadership qualities in prior work or team environments
- Minimum two years of experience in a design/drafting position with progressive responsibilities within construction, manufacturing, architectural or design industries
- An analytical, detail-oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Natural mechanical aptitude
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel and SharePoint
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- No experience in commercial food service is expected
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including performance-based bonus, medical/dental insurance, and a 401k with company match. If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, and WV). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.