Are you interested in starting a career with one of central PA’s fastest growing companies? Are you an organized and detail-oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment? These positions are responsible for Providing the onsite presence required on jobs sites to keep Projects and tasks on schedule. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K match and wellness programs.
- Daily travel to jobsite (98% of job)
- Ability to interact Competently with General contractors and subcontractors on job sites
- Must be Mechanically inclined and/or comfortable with using Saws, grinders, hammers, etc.
- Must be able to take detailed measurement with a tape measure
- Communicate with Project managers on action tasks and complete them with no supervision
- Ability to assess jobs sites and develop progress reports.
- Ability to navigate construction drawings
- Able to operate an iPad or other mobile devices from job sites
- Willing to Supervise job sites for preset durations as needed
- Need to understand construction sequencing to help coordinate jobsite workflow and scheduling
- Positive, Team Driven attitude
- OSHA 30 certification
- Has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in active construction sites
- Prior construction experience is desired, but not required
- No experience in commercial food service is expected