Clark Food Service Equipment is a rapidly-growing company in Central Pennsylvania. We are currently looking for a manager of our project management group who is well-organized, has leadership qualities, is able to multi-task and can be a critical thinker.
- Successfully works with the project management team ensuring project deadlines are met and customer satisfaction is high
- Manage timely and effective correspondence with all project team members and customers
- Achieve high performance standards while coaching and training employees on best practices of our business
- Documents and communicates current procedures with team; develops new, more efficient team processes
- Analyze projects for profitability by the means of value engineering, savings opportunities, and improved efficiencies
- Evaluate completed project’s for areas of success and failure; communicates the findings with the team
- A strong decision making, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed on a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics
- Natural mechanical aptitude
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in construction, manufacturing, architectural or design industries
- No experience in commercial food service is expected.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our Pennsylvania headquarters features an on-site fitness center, library, and cafe and is dog friendly. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!