Are you interested in starting a career with one of central PA’s fastest growing companies? Are you an enthusiastic/driven person that has a desire to join a professional project management team? This position is dedicated to keeping projects on schedule by assisting our team with the everyday tasks required. Regardless of if you’re looking for your next steps into a professional career or just looking to apply your skill set to an amazing team, this job could be for you! We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K match and wellness programs.
- Manage timely and effective correspondence with all project team members
- Assist with submittal packages including schematics, spec books, rough ins, utility schedules, project schedules
- Review design documents for accuracy and proposal compliance
- Assist with site progress visits to help keep projects on schedule
- Other tasks as needed by Project Manager Team Leader and/or Project Manager
- Ambitions to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Excellent time management skills
- Prior experience in construction, manufacturing, architectural or design industries is a plus.
- No experience in commercial food service is expected.